DR_LEUNG_

Papa, Can You Hear Me - Barbra Streisand

May the light

Of this flickering candle

闪烁的烛光

Illuminate the night the way

照亮前行的道路

Your spirit illuminates my soul

如你的灵魂照亮我的心

Papa, can you hear me?

爸爸,你能听到么?

Papa, can you see me?

爸爸,你能听到么?

Papa, can you find me in the night?

爸爸,你可以在夜晚找到我吗?

Papa, are you near me?

爸爸,你能听到么?

Papa, can you hear me?

爸爸,你能听到么?

Papa, can you help me not be frightened?

爸爸,你能否帮我克服恐惧

Looking at the skies I seem to see a million eyes

仰望天空我似乎看到了无数双眼睛

Which ones are yours?

那一双是你的?

Where are you now that yesterday has waved goodbye

昨天挥别的,离开我的你

And closed it's doors?

现在会在哪里?

The night is so much darker, the wind is so much colder

夜愈加黑暗,风也愈加寒冷

The world I see is so much bigger now that I'm alone

如今孤身一人的我也觉得世界比以前更大

Papa, please forgive me

爸爸,请原谅我

Try to understand me

请理解我

Papa, don't you know I had no choice?

爸爸,你不知道我别无他法吗

Can you hear me praying, anything I'm saying

你能听到我祈祷么,我说的一切

Even though the night is filled with voices?

即使各种声音填满了这个夜晚

I remember everything you taught me

我还记得你教给我的一切

Every book I've ever read

我曾读过的每一本书

Can all the words in all the books

所有书中的字

Help me to face what lies ahead?

可否帮我面对眼前的一切

 

The trees are so much taller and I feel so much smaller

树愈加高大,我也感到愈加渺小

The moon is twice as lonely and the stars are half as bright

月亮更加的孤单,群星愈加灰暗

 

Papa, how I love you

爸爸,我爱你

Papa, how I need you

爸爸,我需要你

Papa, how I miss you

爸爸,我想你

Kissing me goodnight

想你睡前的轻吻


上一篇 下一篇
评论
热度(14)
©DR_LEUNG_ | Powered by LOFTER