DR_LEUNG_

All I Ask of You (feat. Natasha Marsh) - John Owen-Jones

No more talk of darkness,

不再谈论黑暗

Forget these wide-eyed fears.

忘记这些恐怖的事

I'm here, nothing can harm you -

我在这儿,没有什么能伤害你

My words will warm and calm you.

我的话给你温暖与安心

Let me be your freedom,

让我成为你的自由

Let daylight dry your tears.

让晨曦擦干你的泪水

I'm here, with you, beside you,

我就在你身旁

To guard you and to guide you.

保护,指引你

Say you love me every waking moment,

说,在你清醒的每一时刻都爱着我

Turn my head with talk of summertime

用夏日的美好是我忘记恐惧

Say you need me with you, now and always

说,你现在直到永远,都需要我

Promise me that all you say is true

承诺,你说的一字一词皆发自肺腑

That's all I ask of you.

除此我别我所求

Let me be your shelter,

让我为你遮风挡雨

Let me be your light.

让我照亮你

You're safe. No one will find you

你很安全,没有他人的羁绊

Your fears are far behind you

你的恐惧将被甩在身后

All I want is freedom,

我所想要的是自由

A world with no more night

再无漫漫长夜

And you, always beside me,

而你一直伴我左右

To hold me and to hide me.

拥抱我,保护我

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime

那就许诺,与我分享一生一世的真情

Let me lead you from your solitude

让我引领你摆脱孤独

Say you need me with you here, beside you

说,你要我伴你同行

Anywhere you go, let me go too

随你到天涯海角

Christine, that's all I ask of you.

克里斯蒂,除此我别无所求

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime

许诺,与我分享一生一世的真情

Say the word and I will follow you

之后我便追随你的步伐

Share each day with me, each night, each morning

与我分享每个夜晚和清晨

Say you love me.

说,你爱我

You know I do.

你知道,我爱你

Love me, that's all I ask of you

爱我,除此我别无所求

Anywhere you go let me go too

无论何处,我都随你去

Love me, that's all I ask of you.

爱我,除此我别无所求


上一篇 下一篇
评论
热度(4)
©DR_LEUNG_ | Powered by LOFTER