Don't you fret, M'sieur Marius
别担心 马吕斯先生
I don't feel any pain
我已经不痛了
A little fall of rain
一点细雨
Can hardly hurt me now
已经伤不了我了
You're here, that's all I need to know
你在这里 我已心满意足
And you will keep me safe
你会守护我
And you will keep me close
你会抱紧我
And rain will make the flowers grow.
雨水会让花朵绽放
MARIUS
But you will live, 'Ponine - dear God above,
你会活下去 艾潘妮 仁慈的主啊
If I could heal your wounds with words of love.
我多希望安慰的话能将你治愈
EPONINE
Just hold me now, and let it be.
抱紧我 什么都不要说
Shelter me, comfort me
保护我 安慰我
MARIUS
You would live a hundred years
我会让你长命百岁
If I could show you how
如果我可以的话
I won't desert you now...
我不会抛弃你的
EPONINE
The rain can't hurt me now
下雨又有何妨
This rain will wash away what's past
这雨 会冲刷掉过去
And you will keep me safe
你会守护我
And you will keep me close
你会抱紧我
I'll sleep in your embrace at last.
我会在你的怀中入睡
The rain that brings you here
天赐甘霖 将你
Is Heaven-blessed!
带到我身边
The skies begin to clear
云开雨霁
And I'm at rest
我安然离去
A breath away from where you are
你在身边 触手可及
I've come home from so far
我终于回家了
So don't you fret, M'sieur Marius-Hush-a-bye, dear Eponine
别伤心 马吕斯先生 ——安睡吧 亲爱的艾潘妮
I don't feel any pain-You won't feel any pain
我已经不痛了 ——你不会再痛苦
A little fall of rain-A little fall of rain
一点细雨 —— 一点细雨
Can hardly hurt me now-Can hardly hurt you now
已经伤不了我了 ——已经伤不了我了
I'm here
我就在这里
That's all I need to know
这于我已足够
And you will keep me safe-I will stay with you
你会守候我 ——我会陪伴你
And you will keep me close-Till you are sleeping
你会抱紧我 ——直到你入睡
And rain...-And rain...
雨水 ——雨水
Will make the flowers...-Will make the flowers...
会让花朵 ——会让花朵
grow...
绽放.......