DR_LEUNG_

For Good - Glee Cast

I'm limited...Just look at me...I'm limited

我被囚禁于此,瞧瞧我,我无法挣脱

And just look at you, You can do all I couldn't do,Glinda

再看看你,你能做我不能尝试的一切,Glinda

So now it's up to you. For both of us. Now it's up to you.

所以现在取决于你,为了我们,由你来决定

I've heard it said

我曾听说

That people come into our lives

有些人进入我们的生活

For a reason

是命中注定的

Bringing something we must learn

告诉我们必须要学会的事

And we are lent to those

我们被托付到他们手中

Who help us most to grow

在他们的帮助下成长

If we let them

如果可以的话

And we help them in return

我们也同样予以回馈

Well, I don't know if I believe that's true

好吧,不管我所信是否为真

But I know I'm who I am today

但我知道能有今天这样的自己

Because I knew you.

都是因为我认识了你

Like a comet pulled from orbit

就像彗星经过了太阳

As it passes a sun.

在轨道上闪出耀眼的光芒

Like a stream that meets a boulder

好比溪流在跨越树木的时候

Halfway through the wood

遇见了卵石

Who can say if I've been changed for the better

谁又能说我没有因此变得更好呢

Because I knew you

因为认识了你啊

I have been changed for good.

我永久地改变了自己

It well may be

也许吧

That we will never meet again

也许在此一生中

In this lifetime.

我们再也无法相见

So let me say before we part

就让我在这离别之际坦言

So much of me

我之所以为我

Is made of what I learned from you

是因为你教会我一切

You'll be with me

你永存我身边

Like a handprint on my heart

就好似在我心上刻下的印记

And now whatever way our stories end

不论我们如何结束

I know you have rewritten mine

你成为了我的朋友

By being my friend.

我就知道你已经重新书写了这结局

Like a ship blown from its mooring

就像在港口的船舶

By a wind off the sea.

被风吹向了大海

Like a seed dropped by a skybird

好比一颗被高空里的鸟

In a distant wood

投向遥远树木的种子

Who can say if I've been changed for the better

谁又能说我没有因此变得更好呢

Because I knew you

因为我认识了你

Because I knew you

因为我认识了你

I have been changed for good.

就永久地改变了自己

And just to clear the air

就让我们尽释前嫌吧

I ask forgiveness for the things I've done you blame me for.

你所责怪我的一切,我祈求得到原谅

But then, I guess,

但是,我觉得

We know there's blame to share

我们都难辞其咎吧

And none of it seems to matter anymore

然而现在一切都不那么重要了

Like a comet pulled from orbit Like a ship blown from its mooring

就像彗星经过了太阳 / 就像在港口的船舶

As it passes a sun By a wind off the sea

在轨道上闪出耀眼的光芒 / 被风吹向了大海

Like a stream that meets a boulder Like a seed dropped by a skybird

好比溪流在跨越树木的时候 / 好比一颗被高空里的鸟

Halfway through the wood in a distant wood

遇见了卵石 / 投向遥远树木的种子

Who can say

谁能说

If I've been changed for the better

我没有因此变得更好呢

I do believe I have been changed for the better

我确信我已经是个不同的自己

And because I knew you...

因为我认识了你

Because I knew you...

因为我认识了你

Because I knew you,

因为我认识了你

I have been changed

让我永久地

For good.

改变了自己


上一篇 下一篇
评论
热度(2)
©DR_LEUNG_ | Powered by LOFTER